Arriving to Eyafexpo
Istanbul Expo Center
Istanbul Expo Center (www.ifm.com.tr) has a very advantageous location in terms of transportation. Various transportation details are given in details below.
The coordinates of main entrance of Expo Center: N 40.988742, E 28.821344
Arrival by air:
In the arrivals by air, Istanbul Ataturk Airport should be preferred. After you arrived to the airport, you can take the metro or taxi to get to the fairground.
- Taxi: When you get out of the domestic or international flights building, you can reach to the fair ground in few minutes depending on traffic density by taxi.
- Subway: When you get on from the airport subway station, the next station is ‘’DTM Istanbul Expo Center’’. You can use free shuttle bus from DTM Istanbul Expo Center metro station to EyafExpo
Arrival by intercity buses:
Esenler Bus Terminal should be preferred. After you arrived to terminal, you can take the metro or taxi to get to the fairground.
- Subway: You can easily reach to the subway station that is inside the Esenler Terminal. In this station, by getting on the subway that goes to Ataturk Airport, you should get off the subway on ‘’DTM Istanbul Expo Center’’ which is one stop before the airport. You can use free shuttle bus from DTM Istanbul Expo Center metro station to Eyafexpo
- Taxi: In case you prefer coming to the fairground from Esenler Terminal by taxi, you have to take yellow taxi in the terminal. If the ring road is used, the distance between the Esenler Terminal and Istanbul Expo Center is about 20 km. Taxi fares depend on the the traffic density.
Arrival by private car:
You can use the below map according to your coming direction. If you prefer E-5 and E-6 TEM highway, firstly follow Ataturk Airport signs, then follow Istanbul Expo Center road to reach to the fairground. If you prefer coast road, firstly follow Ataturk Airport signs, then after passing Airport crossroad about 300 m, enter Istanbul Expo Center road which is on the right turn. You can use Istanbul Expo Center car park area.
- Taxi fares are calculated by adding km price to the starting price in Istanbul.
- Istanbul Taxi use same tariff applicable 24 hours.
- Click to see the rail system transportation map.